The National Association of Goldsmiths has long been at the forefront of jewellery trade education.
The Association’s world-renowned educational programmes provide recognised courses and qualifications for members of the retail jewellery industry, from trainees up to proprietors and senior staff.
Termed JET – short for Jewellery Education and Training – these courses cover a range of topics from basic product and selling-skills knowledge through to Management and Valuation expertise.
The importance of education cannot be over-estimated. Surveys have shown that those members of the sales team with recognised trade qualifications have higher self esteem and better sales records. It is indisputable that a more educated management and sales team leads to more sales and higher profits.
An informed sales-staff also inspires customer confidence and helps to prevent misunderstandings and complaints.
The N.A.G. series of JET home-study courses include:
- Professional Jewellers’ Diploma (JET 1 & 2)
- Business Diploma (JET Pro)
Or download a prospectus here
The N.A.G. also offer a wide range of Seminars:
- View the N.A.G. Seminars List
Other Education-related information and Downloads:
- I’ve passed JET… what now?
- Press Release Template Gemstone Graduates
- Press Release Template JET 2 Graduates
- Press Release Template Management Graduates
- Press Release Template Valuation Graduates